AHHH!

Any problems you are having with the Calm Chaos Site. Post here.
Menges
Calm Member

AHHH!

Post by Menges » Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:03 am

Sorry, but this is the third time I've tried to make this post. I can't put pics in a post using the eye-em-gee tags, mention that three letter combination, imbed a internet address within text (can't say that acronym either for some reason), or post an internet address as text or within the you-are-el tags without getting my post sucked into the great abyss and a big fat "an error has occured" message.

I'm on Firefox, my settings for this board allow bbcode and html, and all this stuff works on other forums.

Also, how do I upload a picture into a post directly from my computer?

Knightmare
Keeper of the Calm

Post by Knightmare » Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:15 am

You can't upload one directly from your computer that I know of. I just use a Photobucket account and get the img tags from there.

As for the other stuff, Buga will look into it as soon as possible. ;-)
Looking for the Calm amid all this Chaos[/b]
Air Cold, the blade stops;
from silent stone,
Death is preordained

Buga1
Calm Chaos Model Rocket Scientist

Re: AHHH!

Post by Buga1 » Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:51 am

Menges wrote:Sorry, but this is the third time I've tried to make this post. I can't put pics in a post using the eye-em-gee tags, mention that three letter combination, imbed a internet address within text (can't say that acronym either for some reason), or post an internet address as text or within the you-are-el tags without getting my post sucked into the great abyss and a big fat "an error has occured" message.

I'm on Firefox, my settings for this board allow bbcode and html, and all this stuff works on other forums.

Also, how do I upload a picture into a post directly from my computer?
Hay there. I have some rules set to keep the spammer away. You have to be a member for 7 Days, and 3 posts. This is why you can't add url or pic. I will change that for ya. Give me just a few.

As for Uploading from puter. Don't have that option. Other than avatar. Keeps down on the space. But you can use photobuscket or the likes.

Sorry

Rick

Buga1

Post by Buga1 » Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:57 am

OK Menges, You should be set to go. Sorry again. Let me know either way here though. I always like to know that things are working for anybody.

Rick

Menges
Calm Member

Post by Menges » Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:36 am

Thanks a bunch, man. Working now. The vague error message just threw me a little bit, I hate those.

Buga1

Post by Buga1 » Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:53 am

Gonna have to look into that. Supposed to show you a page telling you that "you need 3 posts and 7 days." Looks like several of the normall error pages are not showing at times. But glad it working for ya.

Rick

Knightmare
Keeper of the Calm

Post by Knightmare » Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:16 am

Ah yes. The Master Administrator strikes again!!! :smt023
Looking for the Calm amid all this Chaos[/b]
Air Cold, the blade stops;
from silent stone,
Death is preordained

Return to “Website, Forum Problems”