Site has reset appearance

Any problems you are having with the Calm Chaos Site. Post here.
debs3759
Collected Member

Site has reset appearance

Post by debs3759 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:38 pm

When I logged in today (which in itself is odd, I never log out!) the whole appeareance of the site had changed. I can not find how to chance the template again to something I find pleasing on the y. Please remind me wher to look.

I do not find a blue background and texteasy to read, so hope this feature still exists :)
Primary cruncher:

ASUS P5Q-Pro
E6750 (2 * 2.67GHz o/c to 3.52GHz)
4GB PC2-6400
1TB SATA

ImageImageImage

sdl735
Collected Member

Re: Site has reset appearance

Post by sdl735 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:26 pm

hi Debs we moved so everybody was signed out sorry about background / theme don't know if Buga has them set up yet or where to change them .Buga may be in flash chat tonite usualy after 9:00 pm EST hope this answer helps

Any day above ground is a good day

Skype S.Leonard63

Knightmare
Keeper of the Calm

Post by Knightmare » Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:52 pm

The move was pretty smooth.

But there are also quite a few little things that he's been trying to take care of so that things run smoothly.

He's working on the other themes when he has time and will have a couple of other options soon.

Debs, which theme were you using on the old site??
Looking for the Calm amid all this Chaos[/b]
Air Cold, the blade stops;
from silent stone,
Death is preordained

Buga1
Calm Chaos Model Rocket Scientist

Post by Buga1 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:34 pm

debs3759 wrote:When I logged in today (which in itself is odd, I never log out!) the whole appeareance of the site had changed. I can not find how to chance the template again to something I find pleasing on the y. Please remind me wher to look.

I do not find a blue background and texteasy to read, so hope this feature still exists :)
Right now I only have the one theme going Debs. I will be changing that soon enough. I want to get most the bugs and stuff out of anywhere, before adding more. Or we will just multiply the bugs. LOL

Might I ask what you what theme you liked before? And that kinda goes for anybody. Wondering what one I should re-do first.

But once I do get them added, I will let everyone know. You can then change them in the UCP (User Control Panel) But I will probably add and easy switch on the home page too like I had before.

Rick

Dune Finkleberry
Special Envoy To Goat Community

Post by Dune Finkleberry » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:40 am

I too find the old one more pleasing. It seems that I've never changed mine from the standard one when I signed up here. Don't know which one that was, but it must have been the default skin. :smt001

Then again, I'm a TFFE guy. What would I know? :smt040

Knightmare
Keeper of the Calm

Post by Knightmare » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:02 am

Dune Finkleberry wrote:I too find the old one more pleasing. It seems that I've never changed mine from the standard one when I signed up here. Don't know which one that was, but it must have been the default skin. :smt001

Then again, I'm a TFFE guy. What would I know? :smt040
You may be a TFFE guy....but you are a pretty regular visitor here.

Your opinion is valuable just as much as a team members'.
Looking for the Calm amid all this Chaos[/b]
Air Cold, the blade stops;
from silent stone,
Death is preordained

debs3759
Collected Member

Post by debs3759 » Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:18 am

Knightmare wrote:Debs, which theme were you using on the old site??
I have no idea what it was called, but it was the theme with a phoenix (or some kind of burning bird) at the top of the page.

Sadly blue/blue for me makes it hard to read sometimes, but as I am not very active at anything in life lately I'll just be patient now I know what is happening :)

Thanks for the replies :)
Primary cruncher:

ASUS P5Q-Pro
E6750 (2 * 2.67GHz o/c to 3.52GHz)
4GB PC2-6400
1TB SATA

ImageImageImage

Buga1
Calm Chaos Model Rocket Scientist

Post by Buga1 » Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:34 am

Well that is the one KM wants me to do first. LMAO But I wanted to get thoughts from people on what to start on. I will hopefully start working on them all this weekend. I hope if things go smooth enough I can get them re-created quickly. After a few more odds and ends.

OK guys, what ones did you like and/or use before? Should I start a new topic with a poll?

Rick

Gavin Shaw
Chaotic Member

Post by Gavin Shaw » Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:46 am

I used the fire theme too. But I can go with this for now. Doesn't really bother me as I can read just fine. But I can see that another theme is needed to help Debs out.
This signature comment has been censored by the ACMA as being politically inconvenient.

No Australian Government Internet Filter

Image Image

Return to “Website, Forum Problems”